You’ve heard of pain points before, right? So, you understand that when you are marketing your business to your identified target audience, you have to know these pain points. Identifying said pain points means knowing how your products or services solve a problem or make people’s lives easier in some way.
When it comes to using these pain points in your social media marketing, it is crucial to ask yourself the following questions:
- What problem am I solving for my customer?
- How am I making their lives or jobs easier?
- Am I helping my customer to save money?
- Am I providing quality at a low cost?
Keeping these questions in mind helps not only provide content to post but also lets your audience know that you are listening to their problems and addressing them. Pain points are at the core of your business and marketing strategy, so be sure to incorporate them into your content in creative ways. You can address these problems without outright answering them. Here are a few examples of how you could address pain points into your copy:
- We work hard, so you don’t have to! Worry less about your next outdoor event with our tent rentals.
- No matter what time of day your HVAC unit needs assistance, we are available!
- Our tutors not only help boost grades, but they also boost kid’s self-esteem!
No matter what, simply remember to consider your content from the eyes of your customers. What types of content would you like to see? What problems would you like to have solved?