I am asked to explain what it is that I do often, so I thought I would answer a few of these questions today!
- Tell me what it is you do and how it works. I manage small business’ social media accounts. This includes posting, replying to comments, recruiting and engaging with followers, creating and managing ads and measuring the success of our overall strategy through reporting.
- How often do you post for me? I post every day. Based on my experience with social media over the past 6 years I know that consistency is king and that in order to grow organically you must be present and engaging your audience daily.
- What is the return on my investment using your services? While I cannot directly measure the return in sales from my services I do measure your overall growth on each platform. In my experience growth in likes and follows correlates to an increase in sales and revenue. Although I do not promise growth in your business’ profits or sales I do promise to grow your audience every month.
- Why should I hire you over an intern who will charge significantly less? Although there are wonderful interns available and eager to help you, I am interested in your long term success. With over 6 years of experience in social media management I am committed to the long term branding of your business and continued growth. My clients who have been with me the longest have seen tremendous growth not only in their social media, but their business’ as a whole.
- How much do I have to do on social media if I hire you? You can be as involved or not involved as you would like. My goal is to make your life easier, so I am prepared to create all the content for your social media. While I find that regular communication is extremely helpful to the overall success of our efforts, you will find that your presence will grow with my services no matter what.
Feel free to reach out to me with more questions like this! I am happy to help and ready to help more small business’ with their social media management!