I get asked about scheduling social media often. Most of the time people would like to know what platform/ system I use to schedule my client’s social media. While I used to recommend Hootsuite or Sprout Social, I no longer use those platforms myself.
I have found that Facebook has stepped up its game in its ability to schedule Facebook and Instagram posts. While you may want to look into another site to schedule things like your Twitter or LinkedIn posts, Facebook offers plenty of benefits for scheduling Facebook and Instagram posts.
Here are a couple of the benefits of scheduling through Facebook.
- You can schedule to both platforms in one seamless post (if you want).
- You can easily tag your products from your Facebook shop, making it easier for your audience to shop your online store.
- You are rewarded for staying on the platform rather than using an outside party.
- You can access detailed analytics.
- You can premier videos, including captions, and adding your videos to a series.
Although there are still some downfalls to Instagram scheduling and reporting, this is a great way to get started and save some money in the process. Depending on your needs and your goals, scheduling through Facebook may be the perfect fit for your business.